Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Everyday can be Magnificent!

This week was good! Went on an exchange with Sister Olson! Man she is great and super smiley! It just reminded me of Elder Hollands talk "everyday can be magnificent" No but really that talk from Elder Holland spoke to my soul! I'm grateful that we have living prophets and apostles who gain revelation for us. (:

I also really loved President Monson's talk about choices! and how it matters which path we take because we know where our end goal is!

Had a lesson with our Mission president last night it was a little never racking at first but once I remember faith was the opposite of fear that went away and then it ended up being a great lesson! I feel like I learned just as much as the investigators! I'm pretty luck to have such a great mission president!

My companion tried buuz and tsuivan this week! YUM!
Finished the Book of Mormon for the second time on my mission this week! (: I love that book (: and I also love being a missionary. It's really great and that opportunity to share the gospel with people so often is pretty great, I'm pretty lucky I have to say!

MY COMPANION IS SUPER GREAT I LOVE HER LOTS! (: Shout out to Sister Guild!

Yeah that was this week! Till next week have a magnificent week!

Sister Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment